Monday, December 30, 2013

About Us: Lindy Hogsett

Hello!

I'm Lindy and I am the daughter part of our father daughter duo. I am the oldest of four children and am currently a college student studying writing and business management. I enjoy music in general (playing or listening), spending time (and often money) with my friends, and writing for and making modifications to my own blog.

I am (technically) the editor of the blog. However, I feel like my role is more of a writer and publicist than editor.

I am excited to collaborate with my dad on this project. I've always enjoyed learning from and with him, and as this is a learning experience for both of us, we should get plenty of that.

I hope you enjoy this blog and that it helps you to see what's extraordinary in your day to day life.
~Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment